Tesla fans have shown support to Elon Musk, but this time in a different way.
Musk fans hit Yelp’s US’ largest bank page with negative feedback and one-star reviews on Monday over the bank’s $162 million lawsuit against Tesla.
Elon Musk told the Wall Street Journal that he warns the bank to rate them with one start on Yelp.
Elon Musk said “If JPM doesn’t withdraw their lawsuit, I will give them a one-star review on Yelp, this is my final warning!”
There were so many negative comments about JPMorgan. Some examples of these comments were like:
- “JP Morgan Sucks from a Tesla owner.”
- “That’s what you get for playing with Elon.”
- “They got my order wrong. I wanted curly fries.”
- “One star only for their frivolous lawsuits against their business partners, particularly against Tesla.”
- “I’m here for Tesla obviously. Giving u one star for suing the company.”
- Elon Musk Makes Fun of US Officials Who Refuse to Say the Word, Tesla
- Elon Musk’s Leaked Emails Reveal His Reality Towards His Employees
As there were so many Tesla fans commenting and leaving negative feedback about the bank, Yelp disabled the feedback, and added a note that says:
“This business recently received increased public attention, which often means people come to this page to post their views on the news.” “While we don’t take a stand one way or the other when it comes to this incident, we’ve temporarily disabled the posting of content to this page as we work to investigate the content you see here reflects actual consumer experiences rather than the recent events. Please note that we apply this same policy regardless of the business and regardless of the topic at issue.”
How Elon Musk reacted to the hit?
Elon Musk hasn’t commented publically about the hit by his fans against JPM, but he showed his suppert in a different and Elon-Musk way. A guy shared a tweet that shows a parody of a man commenting with the name of Elon Musk on the bank’s page.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 23, 2021
This is the way Elon Musk showed his support, where he replied to a tweet making fun of the hit agiaint the bank’s page on Yelp. He replied with fire and laughing emojis.